Saturday, August 22, 2015

Just Us Girls #307 Photo Week

Good morning all! It's Photo Week at Just Us Girls! Chris here, and I'll be your hostess this week. Now, I know it's back to school time, and I could have picked something in that regard, but it's also getting into Fall weather. The leaves will start turning all sorts of colors and that was my inspiration for my photo. I look forward to seeing how you interpret this photo!



First, our Guest Designer; Karen Bourke

Check out what the Design Team has created:






Maria








Just a reminder: If you win Chic of the Week in any of our August challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of October.

How to play: Please copy and use our graphic on your post. You need to upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post. If you upload to online galleries, please use the keyword or tag, JUGS#307 . After you post to Linky Tools you may also leave a comment here. We ♥ love hearing what you think of our challenges! Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, August 27. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our "Chic of the Week", will be announced the following Friday morning. 

Thanks for playing along. We can't wait to see what you create for Just Us Girls! Please limit your entries to 3. 



2 comments:

Veerle said...

Wonderful DT cards ladies, very beautiful. I am so glad I could join in this week because I really wanted to play last week also but a week goes by so quickly and I had so many obligations to fulfill that there just wasn't any time. My weeks seem to get shorter and shorter.
So anyways, just added my card and I had a lot of fun making it, thx for this photo week. Hugs Veerle

Sharyn Polesel said...

Thanks for the kind comment, Veerle. We are always happy to have you join us!

Our Visitors