Friday, November 11, 2016

Chic of the Week #368

I want to thank every one of you that played along in this weeks Word Challenge and creating some pretty amazing Encouragement cards.  Reading all of your posts gave me some insight into how many of you have loved ones and close friends who are dealing with some difficult times.  It's always amazing how a simple card can really brighten someone's day.

On to our Chic of the Week, it's Gerrina with this wonderful card


I just love that sentiment paired with the tennis shoes!   What a great way to let someone know that you are there for them.   Congratulations Gerrina!  Please email me at qvande@hotmail.com so I can send you your Chic of the Week badge.

Don't forget to come back tomorrow to see what Bobby has in store for us for Trend Week!

1 comment:

Gerrina said...

Wow, I feel honoured that my card was picked...made it for a friend in a difficult time who I ddn't know to say more...
Thanks!

Our Visitors