Friday, January 20, 2017

Chic of the Week #376

Shame on me.  I'm a little late with this post.  I wanted to make sure you all had a last minute chance to get your cards in and then I got involved and forgot to write this up.  I'm sure you'll forgive me.

There were so many great entries that it was a difficult choice for our Chic of the Week but I had to go with this one.  The sentiment made me laugh out loud and the stamping and coloring caught my eye.  This week's winner is ekgorman.


Congratulations EK,  Please email me at bobbarah @ gmail.com and I'll send you your badge.

There were a couple of other cards that I thought were worthy of showing you.


We so appreciate your participation in our challenges.  Come back tomorrow to see what Chris has for you as a Color Challenge.

No comments:

Our Visitors