Friday, July 7, 2017

Chic of the Week #400

How fun was this challenge?  So many different ways to show "celebrate"!  Well done everyone, and thanks for playing. 

The Chic of the Week for Challenge #400 is........................

A lovely clean card and a beautiful font of her celebrate!  Please contact me at vdutchr@cox.net for your blog badge.  You are also the winner of the STAMPlorations $15.00 gift certificate! 

The 2 random winners of the other 2 prizes are...................

OhYouMadeMeInk - [click to see her card] - You won the STAMPlorations 4x6 stamp set, OR 2 3x5 [in stock] stamp sets.

Laurel Seabrook- [click to see her card] - You won your choice of a stamp set from Dare 2B Artzy, along with an ink pad.

All winners, please contact me with your name, mailing address and your choice of prize. Please put your name and prize in the SUBJECT of your email.  [I linked the companies above for easy access.]

CONGRATULATIONS to the winners.  I hope you enjoyed our 400th challenge~

Be sure and come by tomorrow! Nancy has a really fun Trend coming your way.


4 comments:

Laurel said...

Ooohh I'm so excited to have won!

Linda said...

Thanks for picking my card and for the Stamplorations GC. Such an honor.

Judy Woodland said...

Yippee!!!! Congratulations, everyone. Your cards are awesome!!!!! Thanks for playing along this week!

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Yay!! I'm so happy that I won a stamp set! Thank you so much! Cyndi

Our Visitors